Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sarah Palin Shops for a Halloween Costume...‏

Hi again, my amazing friends and family... I was just interviewed as Sarah Palin (with GW Bush impersonator John Simmons of GNP) by ABC Australia!!! So fun!!!!

The election is right around the corner!

Here's the latest: Sarah Palin Shops for a Halloween Costume in Real America -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kpPBoOD1A0

I had SUCH a blast making this one. Special thanks to the aforementioned John Simmons as guest cameraman, and everyone at the Halloween Adventure Superstore. ;)

Newest count: My videos now have over 13,000 VIEWS on YouTube (You guys are amazing. Thank you!!! Please continue to pass them around, and rate them if you can!)

Also up on http://www.FunnyOrDie.com/theladyhamlet. Again, please rate them "Funny," or... Ya know. ;)

I can't wait to send you a NON-election-based MarniWatch after the 4th with all the incredible career news I have linked to all this stuff... suffice to say, it's keeping me busy! Next live Palin is in Boston on Saturday...

And this goes without saying: PLEASE VOTE ON NOVEMBER 4TH!!!! :)

XOXO to everyone - I can't begin to thank you enough for your support!
Marni

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger njpenning said...

This is your most hilarious bit, Marn! I love the tour-of-toys, the silly trials off-the-shelf, the conversation with two confused locals. Ya got it all!

 
At 4:12 AM , Blogger Frances said...

This definitely shows that even politicians have their fun side as well. It would also be great to see her and her partner in couples Halloween costumes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home