Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sarah Palin at the White House‏

Hey there, everyone!!!

We're in the home stretch of the campaign, so only a few more videos to go...

Live Palin went great on Saturday, and now... my eighth Sarah Palin video is available online... Sarah Palin at the White House!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fTKCQZSf_Y

This one was a coup - it was quite a trick to find a solid two minutes where no one was bothering me or talking loudly near me. There was even a guy who started taking my picture paparazzi-style! Weird!

And a REALLY bizarre thing... when I first arrived (dressed in black, holding a tripod and skulking around the perimeter of the White House) I saw the rooftop sniper train his rifle on me! Talk about scary! I just put on my Palin glasses and stared at him until he realized I wasn't going to be an immediate danger to others and took his sights down. YIKES!

Newest count: My videos now have over 11,000 VIEWS on YouTube (Thank you so much!!! Please continue to pass them around, and rate them if you can!)

Also up on http://www.FunnyOrDie.com/theladyhamlet. Again, please rate them "Funny," or they die. That's the premise. ;)

I'm also in a series of five "Sarah Palin's Road to the White House" videos on YouTube, written and directed by San Francisco filmmaker Ken Edwards, and a new character, "Fannie Mae Feelgood" can be found on YouTube and at http://www.iget2work.com.

I'm having such a blast - I hope you're enjoying them, everyone!!
(Good things are coming from this... more info soon!) :)

Love and big hugs to you all,
Marni

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM , Blogger Aleks said...

about ur sniper experience...scary you said it. They are serious arent they.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home