Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Marni's Second Palin video is up!

Hey there, my fabulous friends and family!

Thank you so much for all of the positive responses and support you've given me over the last week and making my first video such a success - almost 1900 views in 6 days!

Here's my second Palin video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhKPPA9PCME

Please pass it along to anyone you think might find it funny! :)

Heard last week from Late Night with Conan O'Brien that they had already cast a Palin, but they loved my video, and will look for other ways to use me. Yippee!

I'll be out of town tomorrow & Thursday doing a comedy show as Palin with Gross National Product (gnpcomedy.com) in DC, then in DC again from Sept 22-Oct 3 doing an industrial video, and then onto a resort in New Mexico with GNP as Palin again. WHOO!!!! :)

Thank you, again, for all your love and support. You keep me going!
Big hugs to all,
Marni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home