Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Third Palin video is up!

Hey there, my wonderful friends and family!

Okay, this next video's a bit controversial, so I hope you're not too offended. But it's all in the spirit of political satire in the ramp-up to the election. And getting me more work. ;)

If you find it amusing, please feel free to pass it on! The first video's up over 2200 views, and the second one's at 800 - a lot of it thanks to you all, I'm sure!!!

My first live Palin gig with GNP was GREAT! (pic attached...) I'll be doing it again in Albuquerque on Sat. Oct. 4, and then as a walk-around character at a private function on the 25th and maybe Halloween. Though, personally, my affections lay with the Dems, I'm reaping the benefits of this resemblance until Nov. 4th.

Thank you so much for your love and support. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends and relations!

I love you all,
Marni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home