Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Playwriting Finalist and Free Tix Thursday!

Hey everybody!

I know it's a little soon for the next MarniWatch, but I just found out today that my play, CAROL'S CHRISTMAS, was a finalist for the "Robert J. Pickering Award for Playwriting Excellence"! Out of 120 submissions, there were three top prizes and five runners up, of which I was one. Yippee! I'm submitting it around the country, so if you know of an Artistic Director or a theatre that might be interested, let me know!

Also, next Thursday, February 1st, at 8:00pm, there's a FREE invited Dress Rehearsal of the show I'm in: TWO BY PINTER at Rep Stage in Columbia, MD. First act is THE COLLECTION with Bill Largess, Bolton Marsh, Tim Pabon, & Peggy Yates, and the second act is me, Nigel Reed & Bill Largess in THE LOVER. Should be two hours total. If you want to come, email me and I'll give your name to the box office. For directions and more info, go to http://www.repstage.org/.

I hope you guys are all well. Thanks so much for all of your support; I couldn't do this without you. I love you all!
Big hugs,
Marni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home