Thursday, October 26, 2006

Soap, LA, & New apartment!

Hey there, my wonderful circle of friends and family!

I've had so many people asking me where MarniWatch has gone! You guys know me well enough to know that I rarely take breaks, so this has been a very welcome one. Now I'm kicking into high gear again! :) So here's the big news:

1. GUIDING LIGHT
I finally got a soap! I'm taping the role of a "Social Worker" on Guiding Light on Monday! I'll be in 2 scenes with 4 lines total. Yippee!! So set your VCRs... the air date for this episode is Friday, December 8. Wish me luck!

2. NEW APARTMENT!
November 1st, believe it or not, I'm moving... AGAIN! But this time (I hope) you can use ink in your address books. Jack, Nicole, and I are moving into an amazing new 2BR/2BA in White Plains; it has a gym, a pool, concierge service... it's the nicest place I've ever lived. There's also a shuttle to the MetroNorth, from which an express train takes only 30 minutes into Grand Central. (Faster than living in Upper Manhattan some days!) If you need my snail-mail address, email me and I'll send it along.

3. GOING TO LA FOR TWO WEEKS!
From November 4-18, I'm headed out to sunny California! I'll be in classes with agents and casting directors from Nov. 6-12, and the rest of the time is to get to know LA, see my friends, and hopefully make some contacts for pilot seasons down the road. If you have somebody you want me to meet out there, or a contact you think could help me (for film, television, or voiceover work), please pass it along via email; I could use all the help I can get!

So that keeps me busy until Thanksgiving, pretty much. :)

Also, watch your inboxes when I return for a reading of my new play (one I wrote!) sometime in the holiday season!

I want to hear how you guys are doing, too; and if you are in LA from November 4-18, let's hook up!

Hugs and love to all of you. I'm so lucky to have you in my lives!
XOXO,
Marni

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM , Blogger njpenning said...

Can't be anyone much prouder than your pop, Marn; and I surely am. From being a 9-year-old peasant at Lubber Run to a daytime TV role...you're having quite a run, my sweet. Much love and popperly hugs. pop

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger Donna Migliaccio said...

I'll echo what Nick said and add that those of us who knew you as a wee one are SO proud.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home