Sunday, May 21, 2006

Oh, well.

So, I was in The Sopranos this week, but my line got cut. Boo. No matter. I had a full-sized credit at the end! I'm listed as "Shopper." Yippee! Here's the pic of me with the guys to prove I was actually there.

I'm a little under the weather this week, but I'm really enjoying Pittsburgh. Have explored as much around the Walnut Street area as I can on foot, and my friends the McCunes took me down to the Strip District this Saturday; very cool. Not as risqué as it sounds. It's a neighborhood with a lot of warehouse food places and neat shops.

School for Scandal is going well; we open June 8! I just saw PICT's production of The Pillowman, which was amazing. If you're in Pittsburgh, definitely try to see it before it closes on the 28th.

Hugs to you all,
Marni

4 Comments:

At 10:17 PM , Blogger Donna Migliaccio said...

I told my husband before the episode started that I had a friend in the show, and when your scene started I had just enough time to yell "That's Marni!" before you were gone. I was disappointed that your scene was cut, too, but you looked good, reaching...

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger theladyhamlet said...

Thanks, Donna! :)

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger + said...

take care of that cold - that town really did a number on Duse...

force et confiance,

dave

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger njpenning said...

I yelled to yo momma when I saw your credit..."She got a credit!"

Thanks for putting the frame online, so I could show her the actual credit.

Lots of love and pride,

pop

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home