Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My NYC show this weekend!

Hey there, my NYC friends!!!

I'm FINALLY back in NY, and I'm going straight into a show this weekend... no rest for the weary. :)

It's a great, funny little short play (10 mins long!) called NOT OUR LAST HURRAH by Courtney Baron. Details below. It's part of "The Australia Project" put together by The Production Company, the Australian/American theatre company of which I am a member.

This promises to be a fun, SHORT evening of theatre! There are five plays in our bill, and ours is the last, so the entire evening should take about an hour. I hope you can make it! I'd love to see all of you, now that I'm back!!!

XOXO,
Marni
NOT OUR LAST HURRAH
by Courtney Baron
Performances at the Kraine Theatre, 85 E. 4th St. (between 2nd/3rd Aves), NYC
8pm Thurs-Sat, 2pm Sunday
June 29-July 2, 2006 (THIS weekend!)

For more info, go to http://www.productioncompany.org
(Tickets $18, but this is an Equity Showcase; Equity members can show their cards for a free seat. In the event of a sold out house, you'll be SOL, but I think you should be okay... this is the final week of the Project, though... whatever. I hope to see you there, by hook or by crook!) :)

PS (the next day): When we did the dress last night, the evening (all five plays) actually runs about 90 minutes without intermission. Our show is the last 12 minutes of the evening. We're worth it, I promise! (Pee first!)

I know a lot of you are in shows or out of town this weekend. Have a great 4th of July, everyone!
Hugs,
Marni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home